hey ! welcome to my blog, don't forget to follow me on twitter and oh yeah, don't forget to comment on my posts too ! it will help me a lot if you do. thanks !

Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

hand made manga drawings #3

hello again everybody,this is a picture sent by lily.
you can see her twitter on :

so..... this image is called nodoka,you can find her in the K-ON series.i have done some reviews about it on my blog.well actually,that is my first post "yaaayyyy". in this image,you can see that she is a briliant drawer,a pro if you might say.the darkness,detail,everything.even i can't draw as good as she is.well... i guess that's it for today's episode
fell free to tweet me your picture on my twitter address :   "i will wait for your picts !"   
well... like mari used to say it
"mata raishuune"

1 komentar: